Looking for a Type-R Wing?

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
Gl with search im searching locally and cant find anything :( im thinking of ordering online as well

about paint it shouldnt be that big of a difference

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
two different white, and thats not real oem itr wing, its a replica. no matter what your going to have to match the wing to your paint.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
I was trying to do the same thing the other month, luckily I found a local dude who was parting out his DC2R, picked it up for $100.. OEM - was heaps stoked. (needs a respray to frost white, however I put it on my teg as it is, which is black and it looks pretty tough)

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
yea im thinking of going to ebay....as much as i dont like to...how much does it usually cost to paint?

Last edited:

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
yea im thinking of going to ebay....as much as i dont like to...how much does it usually cost to paint?
i just bought my ITR wing onlin ebay to be specific.... should come 3 to 7 days... ill post pics as soon as i get it... ima make a thread so be on the look out for results on fitment etc

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Oem wings on ebay sell from 100 to 175, just make sure you don't buy a db8 itr wing. Won't fit on dc2.

Painting should cost around 100 to 150 from a profensinal shop. You could dyi it with spray can at paintscratch.com to save $

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
no its replica....oem for 100-175???? not on ebay... well 150-250 without shipping being covered....i gots mines 99.99 shipped :lol: and just for the record i have had nothing but luck with ebay brand stuff..... hopefully this goes the same

2001TeggY

it should be fine,,,i ordered a type r shift knob from them aswell as headers n a c pillar bar that i just recieved

goofygamer

If anybody is looking for an oem itr dc2 spoiler, I'll let mine go for $30+shipping. The only problem is a part cracked off. So if you know how to bondo or fiberglass it back together, it's yours.