MACDOG's 2000 DC2R (never thought I could say that!)

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Finally picked up a DC2R, couldn't be happier! I honestly never thought I would own one, but the stars seemed to have aligned, and I bought i!

I had bought numerous things from JDMaccessories over the past year, from stickers to coilovers.. I was so happy with my experience there, that I decided to buy the JDMaccessories 2000 DC2R!

I took my dad out to look at it with me, we both took it for a test drive, was nothing like I had ever driven before.. it reminded my dad of his old club level racing days when he was younger, the loud exhaust, the heavy clutch, the tight suspension and the stiff steering.

Enough with my trash, here are some pics I took the other day!

Sold my white VTi-R to my younger brother and bought this baby!

Genuine kilometers

Got some OEM DC2R sideskirts from a mate for free, as he was chucking them out due to the damage he had enduced on them after a stack on the track, so I didn't mind spending a little bit of money getting them sprayed and repaired!

After one of my HIDs blew up, I got new ones, this time in 6k, pictures don't do them justice

Realised I didn't take one of the whole car, derp.

I thought, with a 12 year old car there would be dents down the sides, little bits of rusts under the seals but no, not this one! this one was really looked after, detailed every three months, garaged nightly, driven on weekends.. serviced at Honda! Almost slept in the car last night, I'm in love!

Mods list

- Hytech headers 4-2-1
- 5Zigen fireball 2.75" from the catback
- Hi-Flow Cell Cat
- Exedy HDD Organic SG 1 Clutch
- Exedy Lightened flywheel
- Original floor mats
- Original 6 Stacker CD player
- Original Type R strut bars
- Original Type R spoiler
- Original Shift knob
- OEM Amber corners
- Alarm system with Immobilizer, keyless entry
- Upgraded JDM Spec cluster (Professionally installed and Original KMs)
- Carbon Fiber optional rear valances
- Upgraded all Brake Rotors + Pads (EBC Rotors & RDA Pads) 1 Month old
- Blackworks racing red battery tie down
- Blackworks racing red radiator stay (2)
- Upgraded gearbox synchros added Carbon lined synchros to outlast the LSD and raw power of the B18C7
- BWR Short Shifter
- Buddyclub N+ Fully adjustable coilovers

Plans

I want to take it to the track, not destroy it, but just enjoy it like it should be. After all, this was designed for the track.

- Gen 2 Mugen wing off VTI-R to be resprayed and fitted
- Intake (Undecided)
- Wheels (Undecided, thinking ce28s or buddyclub P1's)
Will be updated later.

Last edited:

MyDC2isSlow

THPTHPTHPTHP ..Helicopter
10000% jelly bro. Holy shit, that is possibly one of sexiest tegs ive ever seen in my life. Bravo on the find, and congrats on the ownership. Filled with pure envy over this one, one of my dream cars as well.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
10000% jelly bro. Holy s***, that is possibly one of sexiest tegs ive ever seen in my life. Bravo on the find, and congrats on the ownership. Filled with pure envy over this one, one of my dream cars as well.
Thanks bro! was so happy to find this one, the owner genuinely loved it. All the other R's for sale in my area were owned by immature people that put 18 inch chromies on them, and they just werent looked after. Find of the century!

DC2MAN1119

Nice car man!! Where are you from, why is it rhd and usdm front? Is it a real r? I didnt know a rhd r with that front end was ever released, less europe got em.

OneFastGSR

Pretty sure you got everyone on clubintegra's dream car. Congratz to you and I would have wanted to sleep in it too. Probably would have. Damn

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Cheers guys, Getting my gen 2 mugen wing resprayed and OEM DC2R Optional side skirts sprayed and fitted sometime this week, should be looking tough! posting pictures once they're on!

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Nice car man!! Where are you from, why is it rhd and usdm front? Is it a real r? I didnt know a rhd r with that front end was ever released, less europe got em.
Hey bro, I'm from Australia and we're all RHD. Unfortunately we inherited the USDM front. If I ever hit anything, or anyone ever hit me, I'de just go with a JDM front conversion, so its on the list one day.. but hopefully not if you get my drift haha