Marr's 95 Integra

MarrMobile

Never got around to making a thread for my Integra but finally got time to take some pics. Being a full-time college student I try to put as much of my disposable income on my integra as possible, but funds are limited. Please give me your thoughts/suggestions.

List of Modifications :

Interior/Audio:
2 Alpine Type S 6 1/2" Speakers
2 Alpine Type S 1" Dome Tweeters
2 Dual 12" Sub woofers with illuminated custom box
Autotek 1500 watt 4 channel amplifier
2 Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2" Speakers
JVC KD-R610 Deck
2 HID LED Blue Interior Kits / Custom switch
Type R Shift Knob / Black & Red Suede Boot

Exterior/Engine:
5% Limo Tints
Type R Spoiler
2x HID Blue Led License Plate Lights
Option Racing Cat Back Exhaust System
Side Mirror Blue LED Turn Signals
JDM BLACK Front Turn Signal Bumper Light Lamp
Smoked Stock Taillights
K&N Cold Air Intake

JDM BLACK Front Turn Signal Bumper Light Lamp

Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2" Speaker Right Front Door Panel

Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2" Speaker Left Front Door Panel

2 Dual 12" Sub woofers with illuminated custom box (Autotek Amp attached to back of box)

Alpine Type S 1" Dome Tweeters (Attached to ceiling near driver/passenger headrest)

Type R Shift Knob, JVC Deck, Radar Detector, Custom switch on center console for interior lighting

My Teggy at night

Driver Side Lighting Kit

Passenger Side Lighting Kit

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
needs more drop and less tan interior
x2

i like my limo tint though...if your gonna go for the murdered look you definitely need to save up for some good black rims (please dont go too big, i made that mistake!) and youd probably like the look if you painted your headlights housing to black. put this on your list also:

HERE'S THE HOWTO

pssst: your black corner lights aren't JDM, even if the ebay title said so. I'm not saying they dont look good on some applications (check the siggy), but call it what it is.

Last edited:

MarrMobile

Thx for the insight guys and jcrabb I'll definitely look into changing the color of my speedometers, would look mint with the blue

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Thx for the insight guys and jcrabb I'll definitely look into changing the color of my speedometers, would look mint with the blue
ya its only a few bucks from superbrightleds.com