MeDiKTeGs' drive way shoot

speedin

The Transporter
MeDiKTeG said:
Tracking you now, I know that most of everyone doesn't seem to like them. I do, though. I mean for me it would be that I would complain about all the JDM fronts cuz I don't care for them. Never mind, I'm ranting.
hell if you like them thats all that matters! hold strong and dont give in!

MeDiKTeG

Wingless Hatch
obd1kenobi said:
lol...Yeah, obd1, working in that direction. You guys and girls have any suggestions? I kind of like the slips...chime in.

MeDiKTeG

Wingless Hatch
Thanks for the comments on the suspension. I think it worked out real well. Had to shorten some exhaust hangers becuase the sway bar takes up a lot more room and my exhaust kept bangin on the bar. Handles great now!!:D

p27rpy

looking good overall! i have the Illuminas as well, the only problem with them is that the shop that installed them didnt grease the mounts, so they creak when its cold...its annoying! anyone got ideas on a fast way to stop it?

MeDiKTeG

Wingless Hatch
p27rpy said:
looking good overall! i have the Illuminas as well, the only problem with them is that the shop that installed them didnt grease the mounts, so they creak when its cold...its annoying! anyone got ideas on a fast way to stop it?
:what: