motor swap question?

DAWGSwlms22

so, im about to come upon a good lump some of money, so i was gonna buy me a new engine. then i was going to get a loan or something and turbocharge it, and other little things here and there. so my question is, what engine should i get? i've narrowed it down to a B18C, or a B16A. so which would be better to build, for reliability, and power?

DAWGSwlms22

you sir, are amazing! haha, thanks for saving me a bunch of money. but with that, it should basically drop in my DA, right?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you need a hydro to cable conversion from hasport, with the money you save from buying the pwjdm one get the hasport cable to hydro conversion kit

DarkDB1

I know it's not your question, But I don't think it's good financial responsibility to take out a loan to modify your car. There are so many ways that can go wrong and you'll be left assed out and it'll cost you more in the long run (interest)... I'd just fix the car up with the money you already have.

And for some constructive criticism... Buy some black spray paint and remove the blue.

DAWGSwlms22

I know it's not your question, But I don't think it's good financial responsibility to take out a loan to modify your car. There are so many ways that can go wrong and you'll be left assed out and it'll cost you more in the long run (interest)... I'd just fix the car up with the money you already have.

And for some constructive criticism... Buy some black spray paint and remove the blue.
yeahh, ive thought about that too. im still trying to decide if i really want to do it or not.

and, i know the blue looks horrible. but, i think black spray paint would look even worse.

DarkDB1

yeahh, ive thought about that too. im still trying to decide if i really want to do it or not.

and, i know the blue looks horrible. but, i think black spray paint would look even worse.
I wouldn't do it because it will put you in a financial hole, And for an old non collectable car to... And no it wouldn't.