My B18a is breaking down bad and can't figure out why

1991integra

Hi i have a 1991 integra RS with a stock motor for that year the car seems to start fine but breaks down and seems to break down worst at low RPM. When i try to take it for a drive it seems like it's not taking its fuel or something like that because it doesn't want to rev under lug i have changer the following (mail fuel relay, fuel pump, fuel filter. distributor cap rotor button wires plugs) and still nothing seems to be making it run any better, the wires going to the distributor were cut by the last owner and rewired and the only issue i see with not having the proper plug in is on two of the sets of wires there is a casing around then with a coax style ground that runs inside the casing which isn't hooked to anything due to the plug ins not being there i am not sure if that would make a difference but i am hoping some one on here will have some idea on what may be causing my problems i can also get a audio recording of the car trying to rev if that would make it easier to figure out!

I am hoping it may be a pickup in the distributor or something simple like that because i am sick of sinking money into this car

I would go to a junk yard and get the clips for the distributor(along with a few inches of wire on each side) and wire that in. The previous owner may have crossed some wires. That's where I'd start.