my build

tyler4434

So about a year ago i bought this 90 integra gs for $800 bucks. it had 228000 miles on the engine when i first got it now having 235000 miles and still running great. im new to this web site and just trying to get some opinions.

Last edited:

negru213

You got a good deal compared to what I got the body on yours is way better than mine mine was 900 with a b20z swap in it the previous owner was mu buddy and he never dedicated time to it he was just running it like a retard and the owner before him did retarded body work to it which was useless only good outcome I got out of it was the b20 swap with a ys1 transmission it has stage two clutch and that I'm learning more about honda /integra and I used to be a nissan guy

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

tyler4434

it had a few little rust spots on it when i first got it i sanded then all down ad fixed the so i dont have and rust any more. the iterior is in pretty good condition i just put new seats in last week

Ganyon

Its about time. Hey amiguel, this is the car your cam seal went in.

Tyler, post up a mods list.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Oh ok. Gave me a little heart attack for thinking he painted over your newly polished 5's lol

Sent from my phone

tyler4434

no his are shinny mine i plasti dipped black because whe i got the car they had gold paint chipping