My DA won't start!

mikewoody

hey guys, i just recently bought a 91 da, the car was running fine for the most part... the other day, we took the distributer cap off to change the button, put it back on and for some reason the car wouldnt start... so, i took the cap back off, set it back to tdc and put the old button back on... tried starting it again and it wont start. the car cranks and all my dash lights, gauges, safc all comes on, the fuel pump comes on, i also last night switched out my ebay fuel regulator with a new AEM one..its holding pressure in the lines and everything.. we tried jumping it and, still wont...
now the other thing, like an idiot, when i changed the button and all that, i didnt unhook my battery... does any one know what it could be? main relay? fuse/? i have an Apexi SAFC installed on my dash but i honestly havent even read the manual at all. like i said, so idk if i can find something in there thatll tell me wtf is wrong or not.. its honestly freezing outside so i havent gone out today to dick with it yet. any help would be awesome. thanks.

mikewoody

I did yes. its brand new. i tried tapping on the main relay last night when starting jt and nothing...i also tried push starting it and it won't go. I'm getting pretty irritated lol.