my headers don't fit

integrada90

i bought some cheap headers of ebay for my 1990 integra and they dont fit is this common? they said they would fit my car but didnt my oil pan was in the way.

Cripton805

Any B series header should fit. You might have to trim the crossmember which is common on DA's and EF's.

integrada90

never mind i looked up what a crossmember was and yeah i removed it but my headers still didnt fit right my oil pan was in the way still

dlo253

Your headers don't fit because you only need one. Sorry, I'm a smartass. Couldn't resist....

njhustler

contact the seller to make you you got the right part # for your car.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'll tell you exactly why it won't fit, try it on a dohc d series, it'll fit like a glove. A lot of those eBay ones ship you the 1st gen header. You need to send it back, get a refund, and order one for a 3rd gen, it'll fit perfect. Trust me, I had this issue twice before I learned what the problem was. And let me guess, the top piece fits (it's a two piece header), but the bottom one can't clear, it'll seat one edge, but is at a crappy angle and doesn't seal the other two bolts? Sell it to a friend with a zc motor or a d16a1, and buy a name brand header, best advice from someone who has dealt with it a few times.

Last edited:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I know, trust me though, I promise it'll work, I'll put all my rep on the line, just do it