My integra won't stay on

donluciano27

I have a 1997 integra with a B18c block JDM B16 head had AEM fuel rail AEM CAM gear 310cc fuel injectors p28 ecu that the general of what I got in my car when I bought it. The car was running perfectly until three months after realized the fuel rail the injectors were rigged to work not put in properly so went back to stock on those, and then the car started no problem for a day, then after that hasn't worked. It will start for a second then die off, only remains on if you constantly spray staring Fluid I don't know what the hell to do need some help, I change the pump the fuel filter the injectors and the rail, and nothing checked the distributor it's fine, I have spark also, what could be the problem, really need help on this one could it be the ecu ?

Nick_C78

is the car tuned? Whats the fuel pressure set to...or rather does it have an adjustable pressure regulator?

donluciano27

is the car tuned? Whats the fuel pressure set to...or rather does it have an adjustable pressure regulator?
When I bought the car i was told it was tuned, and to tell the truth I don't know what the fuel pressure is set to how do I check that out