My Murdered Out DB7 v1.0

Some of you guys might know me from TI, I post alot on there

Here's my 94 DB7 (stock motor) :( soon to be B18C1 :shock:
Got it matted out last week

Excuse the dirt rained all day yesterday

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wassup with all thse BWR braces... ebay have a sale or something?

stillhere153

HondEducated
Welcome!!!
Do you intend on staying flat black?
How do you like the BWR subframe brace?
flat black for life :), I got my boy to spray it up, it is like a triple flat black, stoopid flat clear coat on top, bird sh!t magnet lol
BWR Brace: gold blng, a subframe brace is a brace, this is a quality piece, and the price was hella right

wassup with all thse BWR braces... ebay have a sale or something?
BWR Brace: $70 cannot go wrong with that, to go along with my itr bar prothane bushings and bwr black lca's

ATEGGY94

AHHHH! I knew niggas from NY would be on this
Was good! Welcome to the the club
We gotta set some shit up

JemmieN

not a girl lol
i thought murdered out was completely black? that just looks like black on black.

Alexxx22

did you have to modify the greddy plate? or did it go on just like that, because i bought it a while ago and it wouldnt fit lol

stillhere153

HondEducated
AHHHH! I knew niggas from NY would be on this
Was good! Welcome to the the club
We gotta set some s*** up
just posted on your thread hommie, you literally around my way, I am up by botanical garden

i thought murdered out was completely black? that just looks like black on black.

1. MURDERED OUT
When a vehicle has both black paint and black aftermarket wheels. The window tint should also be really dark and other aftermarket accessories such as black taillight covers etc. should aid in blacking out the ride.
2. MURDERED OUT
FLAT BLACK/Matte Black paint job/rims...headlights, tail lights, windows need to be blacked out as well, no gloss can be on the car.
3. MURDERED OUT
to spraypaint something, usually a vehicle, flat black. excluding lights, mirrors, and windows for obvious reasons, but including everything from rims to door pannels and trim logos

above is from urban dictionary, I tend to follow definition number 3 for obvious reasons lol

did you have to modify the greddy plate? or did it go on just like that, because i bought it a while ago and it wouldnt fit lol
the only thing that didn't fit was that they did not account for the rad cap, so I had to cut out a crescent, I bought the last Carbon Kevlar (Greddy out of stock indefinitely)

Last edited:

Alexxx22

thats probably why it wouldnt fit lol thanks ill try it, its just sitting on my desk taking up space xD