my New 94 Integra sedan! 5 speed (and my 95 sedan too) =]

cvc7chris

Hustler
looks good man, a little lowering would tighten that thing right up! hpoe you find the wheel lock.
thanks =] yeah didn't find it =[

keep the 17s. i have seventeens and they look nice. JDMJIMs got 17 and they look good. theyll look better when you drop it. but you will need that wheel lock.
didn't find the lock dammit, ya think a tire shop can take them off? i got another set of locking nuts

would you want straight cash money? my girl wants it. or would a down payment be ok?
i think it's sold someone came look at it and they are coming back at five. hopefully it goes thru if not i'll let u know bro

nice pick dude,
thanks..
=]

cvc7chris

Hustler
Thanks bro
can't wait to drop it and install my subs. i still can't decide on which ones..

setup #1

alpine 300 watt amp
3 12" tma (made by jl audio) subs
doesn't need real thick power wire

setup #2

alpine mono m1000 watt amp
3 10" MA audio subs
needs thick 2 gauge wire =\ but idk about the integras small ass battery, and if would be a good idea or not.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
get the type r sub. and please let me know. ima be in louisville till 8 so if you want you can text me 8594203682. that way i can butter my girls parents up to the idea. cuz she want it.

cvc7chris

Hustler
i've had a type r subs, but i <3 my ma audio subs but they DRAIN batteries! that's y i'm kinda scared i've got a brand new interstate battery so yeah. i'll txt u if the guy doesn't buy it later today around five. =]