My Project

subbyzzz

So I've posted a couple threads about my car running rich, burning oil, leaking oil, tranny slipping... etc.. I picked up this 1990 RS for 1,450.. pretty good deal & I sold my cb7 for 1,700.. well I just put the da in the shop to have the motor rebuilt(228,000) and to have a fresh rebuilt tranny put in there. My buddy who owns the shop gave me a good deal(or at least I think it is IMO) for 1,900 to rebuild the motor, and put a fresh rebuilt tranny in. So I'm stoked, because after this its things like... lower it, body work, paint, detail the inside... extra stuff :) So I'll keep you guys up to date on my new little da project :)

da9 b20 beast

put your flame suit on..... pls dont get those ricer back lights

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
lol, car parts that say "Taco-taco" in the advert are probably not going to be the greatest. My aftermarket lamps suck dicks. Those tails are hideous, to be polite about it; stick with OEM, it'll get you laid quicker

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
when someone says they just picked up a car and it has alteza lights, can we not assume he likes them or put them on? Its getting real old now, it was funny like a year ago.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Don't put those on :wak: headlights are fine-ish (I have no room to speak) but the tails are crap

subbyzzz

I know the tails are crap.. I like the heads cuz they're black & not donked out. But those are the only tails I could find