my teggy

emd513

this is what she looked like when i bought her
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

3 months after

after i bought my strut bar i changed it

got alot of interior work to do and wiring. relocated the battery to the back pulled off the powersteering pump

mirrorimg

Welcome. Looks like you have some work to do. Start with replacing your rear hatch struts.

Not a fan of the 20sq ft box in the hatch area. I dont think you are making good use of the space with that one sub. Bigger isnt always better with subwoofer boxes.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
tailights, rims, yellow interior pieces, sub box has got to go imo

got some work to do but good luck :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:welcome:

I agree with what the others have said. Let the transformation begin!

emd513

Box is temp. N its just a cover the box is only about 2 sq. Have a lot of plans but got to have the money first

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Not a big fan on sound systems. I personally care more about engine/suspension rather than sound.

Yellow pieces look alright doesn't look as clean. RIms and taillights got to go though

got a lot of work to do man:thumbs up

emd513

i agree with everyone on the wheels. i painted them black to help it out a little till i get the money to get new ones. i know bigger isnt better on subs. i have mine set up for the loudest output u can get with that sub i hit 145 db. it will work till i get my 18 btl. working on suspension, think im going to get skunk 2 lower rear camber kits n front upper. got to re wire the whole car so i can make sure nothing else is going to go out and then run new carpet seats and panels. tail lights r being tossed in a couple of weeks im going with an all black theme on the outside, so im going to grab the black brake lights and black headlights and get rid of my halos. the mounting brackets are broke. have to replace the radiator support then im going to start getting parts for turbo. havent decided on which one im going to get still trying to figure if ill run ls/vtec with turbo r just ls. anyone have the ups and downs about those two setups when it comes to having them turbo

emd513

[/IMG]
this is what the hatch looks like now. had to rebuild the box n reseal the sub blew it apart again. the strut bar to the left is for the lower rear just havent put it on yet