Need help with bodykit and some project pictures

a1r12j0rdan

Half Way Gone
First of all i got a 1994 Teggy LS. I just got into teggys and i do bodywork for a livin but im not familiar with fitting aftermarket bodykits perfectly.. I ordered a bodykit off of carid.com nd i have two problems. The first problem is the fitment.. the rear bumper fits perfectly and the side skirts fit perfectly over the rocker skirts. The front bumper is the problem. After centering it and lining up the holes and stuff it just doesnt seem to fit over the driver side fender but it fits good over the passenger side fender. Any tips??? and the second problem is that i live in new jersey and its pretty much illegal not to have any turn signals on the front and the particular kitt i ordered has no spot or template to cut for the signals and parking lights. Any tips or ideas on that??

Before everything----

All the bodywork i did outside at homee.. (out of the shop.. Bad choice but ittll be okay)---

Roof was painted flat black.. really harsh

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
Your probably gonna have grind on it to make it fit,for the signals I'm sure Your gonna have to Fab up something

a1r12j0rdan

Half Way Gone
thanks for posting guys.. im liking ur teg j13..

i might jus return the front bumper kit and not go through the trouble of cuttin the fiberglass up and just get a type r front lip.. its easier and looks good..

you know any sitees to order cheep type r front lip?? thanks