Need help with my 90 teg

tegjoe

I just picked up a 1990 integra 10 2 1 compreshon cams with a 410 lift. Need to Tune it also have apexi super airflow converter

1.Get rid of that piece of junk AFC
2. Your compression is not determined by the cams.
3. You need to research and read a lot before you attempt to tune your car.

justincpowell

1991 Acura Integra GS
you dont even have an ecu upgrade...you cant tune yourself without neptune, hondata, or aem
on a side note why the hell doesnt hondata have a program for the B18A1?

and X2 tuning on modern fuel injected vehicles is all about the computer just as much as it is fortifing enternals, porting, boosting, dropping weight, balancing front and rear alignment.

in gonna try to use a solid state harddrive and some active programing to tune mine. i know nissan has programs from themselves to play around with. can yall think of any for my OBD0 GS?
if so let this topic starter take notes.

oh and btw he's right cams dont change compression ratio's.

dont get me wrong good cams and a little timing advance(just my prefrence) will do you a lot of good. just be sure to add in better valves new intake system(piping and manifold + 66-70mm throttle body). and a bigger tuned exhaust.

if youre going to change breathing and exhaling for a car then dont half ass it.

best of luck and enjoy the car.

tegjoe

I now cams don't make compreshon. I'm runing cams with a 410 lift and 10.5to1 pistons skunk2 intakmanifold and65mm throtel body and afc#2. Also runing b16 ecu