Need some ideas

91tegwitgsr

Hey guys I got a my 91 DA9 with a GSR in it lookin for ideas of bolt on's for now to help gain some horsepower. Next summer I'm actually taking the car to a shop and having them retune my car. The original owner had the car done with the swap and tuned and it's only pushing 180 horse the crank. Some details on the car is it has 255 walboro fuel pump skunk 2 intake manifold a cold air intake a exhaust from the catback...not sure of what type of exhaust....Halo euro smoked taillights. Smoked clear 1 piece headlights with projectors and 10k HID's for the low beams and fog lights. Any ideas would be great and also if you guys can tell me how to add pics on here to show off the ride would be nice also. By the way the car also has a LS tranny.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
GO to image shack, upload your pics there, and copy the forum code to here, itll do it for you. Also get rid of the euros. The rest depends on what you want from the car, search here some, this question comes up every day, all depends.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
That one gauge looks like a spot light that mounts onto cop cars...

91tegwitgsr

Yeah it does......like I said though I got the car the way it was only thing I've done was the HID's and also fixed the front seats and put all the interior pieces back in it....Yeah the tach is way big and I don't really understand why he put it there myself

91tegwitgsr

I'm looking to do alot to the car actually....I'm waiting to see if I'll be going to Afghanistan by next summer and if i do I'm drop some money into the car. I'm pretty much wanting to build the motor up without boost and fixing minor issues on the body and making it look really clean so it can be my daily driver