need some info plz on lowering springs

Ellerd123

Registered integra driver
im a fan of slammed cars, and im new to the integra seen, i only just got one, and im trying to find out what springs are gonna lowwer it the most and where i can get them, i prefer it to be tucking a little bit

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
im a fan of slammed cars, and im new to the integra seen, i only just got one, and im trying to find out what springs are gonna lowwer it the most and where i can get them, i prefer it to be tucking a little bit
ground controls are pretty good. What size rims and tires are you running?

Anthonyda9

It depends wht size tire and rim u got.. Also how much your willing to spend.. Tein is pretty good or skunk 2 but get coilovers. I have tokico blues and on 15's and I'm pretty satisfied

DumaDa9

i wouldnt go with Tein coilovers, the price to quality ratio isnt that great. Some ground control on tokico illumiinas or koni yellows would be nice. You could always just go with some Function Form Type I's, those are a pretty good coilover for the price

Ellerd123

Registered integra driver
alright thanks ill look into those springs and coil overs, but if the 17's are gonna be to big do any of you have or know any one that has some nice wheels for sale?

tastyda

17s are def too big. i know everyone is going to hate on me but i put ebay coilovers in my last car, and if you take the sleeve out and crank them all the way up with a nice set of 14s or 15s she will be slammed. The only thing is that its bouncy as fuck which our here in NH sucked lol