Needle in a haystack(DB2)

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
great score man!!! FYI those rims are technically considered by some G2 owners to be era correct type of aftermarket... STill you prolly wanna grab some fat 5s or GSR blades to make that thing look hella CLean...

Oh and peel that black vinyl crap off the tail lights haha

Other than that u got a great deal on a DB2 1350 is rediculously cheap for an AGP DB2... I see project DB2's going for more LOL...

sn3akypr

yea that shit on the taillights wont come off so i'm buying some on ebay. trust me i trying to get rid of these rims i'll take steelies and 100$ got them on craiglist. but yea runs like a champ.

VballHerk

yea that s*** on the taillights wont come off so i'm buying some on ebay. trust me i trying to get rid of these rims i'll take steelies and 100$ got them on craiglist. but yea runs like a champ.
Did you by chance try googone and a scraper? Maybe you could sand them off, and repolish them?

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Damn, I always wanted a DB2. Nice find, though.

Yikes, that taillight... Have you tried wet sanding it off with maybe..idk 1000, 1500, 2000 grit? Or maybe steam it off.

sn3akypr

gonna try to steam it first if not i'll try sanding i bought 2 sprays supposedly adhesive remover lol did not work

sn3akypr

yea got the tailght decal off with a steamer took some time but worth it.lol next horrible tint job