New ENTIRE Suspension - Prices Help

OneFastGSR

Megan springs are not my favorite, I have not personally owned any but I have ridden in a car with them. They aren't as bad as ebay but are not the best (More of a budget spring). Which it seems you're on a budget and i'm sure it will work for what you're wanting. Tein is a good brand and you'll get a good quality spring from Tein. Your best bet from what you described I would buy Tein H Tech springs, 190lb front and 130 lb springs should give a good ride closer to factory than any other lowering springs, They only lower the car about 1.5 inch front and 1.4 inch rear (Looking at specs online). The Tein S tech's are 2 inches lowering and 212/140 lb springs. Megan racing coilover sleeves have spring rates of 450/350 (more stiff than tein's by far)

From what i've read in this thread I would highly suggest Tein H tech springs if you can get them. They're 164.25 on clubintegra stored shipped

itzrivera

My friend has tein lowering springs and they give a nice drop. The ride is pretty nice too. Only downfall is that they're not adjustable, but for you budget they're a good option.

Inuyash274

Self Taught Noob
I decided to go for broke and get the Megan's. I was origianlly going to get them off an Ebay dealer, but then a fellow member pointed out that clubintegra sold them as well. I looked them up, saw that the difference was only like five dollars. So I ordered them off here because this place has been good to me.

Anyways, I put them on, raised the car up as high as it would go (I like stock height) but she still dropped about an inch. She looks good. Today is the first day I'm driving her and she is a little bouncy, I will admit. but I'm hoping that goes away with time.