new guy

power-by-beans

Whats up everyone new guy here just wanted to tell everyone that and i'm glad i found this site lots of good people giving advise on the g1 tegs I had my for 3yrs and I started to make it look nice but just last month is was stold and 3 weeks later cops founded but in really bad shape.I enjoy this car and did not get rid of it but to start a new phase of this ride,whit this site and hopefully members here I can possible get my toy back looking good thanks again for who reads this and I'm happy to work whit everyone in the future best wishes to all.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Whats up everyone new guy here just wanted to tell everyone that and i'm glad i found this site lots of good people giving advise on the g1 tegs I had my for 3yrs and I started to make it look nice but just last month is was stold and 3 weeks later cops founded but in really bad shape.I enjoy this car and did not get rid of it but to start a new phase of this ride,whit this site and hopefully members here I can possible get my toy back looking good thanks again for who reads this and I'm happy to work whit everyone in the future best wishes to all.
im sorry. but this made me laugh.. LOL!!
welcomed! i hopeted this websites getting you back in the autoing scene!!

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
ouch that must've hurt man, :welcome: though

:nopics:

rockadilla

thats right.
i thought u meant sold......................... lol
hello there:hi:

power-by-beans

Hey guys thanks for the welcome I got a question on the weatherstrip for my 4 door teg can't find them anywhere and the only place that I can get them is the dealer trying to stay on a budget and they charge way to much for this items if anyone has good info please help my car leaks inside the driver side (this sucks)Thanks again

89teggie

89teggie
for weather stripping, maybe try a junkyard, u might find an integra that the weather stripping is still good. try that, ebay, amazon, etc..