New Ride :)

DA9JDM

<3 my tegi
1993 Integra LS
This will be my 4th DA Integra. Absolutely love them and i think i will keep this one. Its already OBD1 which is a major plus in my book. Looking forward to the future work on her. Hopefully next year she can be ready for teh track :)
Kinda new to the forum. Good advise is appreciated.
Ive fixed a lot in the last few days from previous owners not taking car of it. New fuel injectors and rail because the old injector o rings were toast. Buddy had another intake manifold so we just used the fuel rain and injectors from that. Currently has A1 bottom end with B1 head. Starter wire was barrrrlyy connected to the battery (hmmm wonder why he had trouble starting it:roll:). The trans was damn near completely dry. Fixed that with a qt. or 10-30 recommended by Honda and a qt. of Syncomesh. A couple vacuum lines were kinked along with a fuel return line kinked. I pulled the distibuter cap off and there was NO SCREW HOLDING THE ROTOR!:evil: i flipped and went threw my nice bucket of bolts until i found a spare. Drove down to the parts store got new cap, rotor, and wires. The plugs were brand new and gaped properly (surprisingly). Although they are the NGK iridium or double platinum, ive heard running a copper is better, please correct me if im wrong.
Now really the only thing left is to get a valve adjustment done. Weather has been pretty hot here lately so they are probably a little noisier than normal.
HOW DO I ADD PICTURES TO MY PROFILE????????? [/FONT]8)

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Welcome dude! If you want to use your phone to upload pictures, download the Tapatalk app and add Clubintegra, then find this thread.

Otherwise upload your pictures to photobucket.com and copy the IMG code and paste it here :thumbs up