new shift boot and shift knob

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
My aunt freaked out. She was like when did you change your car to a 5 speed lol. I actually bought it at autozone for $20 and bought the type R boot from a honda dealer.

ilovejdmtegs

db1 b18 318HP
dude that is smart and bad ass..ive never thought to do that cuz i had an auto camaro n put a man knob on it but had to keep it loose..i also hate auto brake pedals..i have a size 12 foot n it gets stuck all the time which we all know cant b safe but i have a man teg now..id say shave it and buy manual pedal covers that look good n put that on to cover the cuts n just ditch or keep the other pedal for something..,fabricate a foot rest like manual maybe..over all bad ass man

Prozon

Kris
Haha that's pretty cool man. When I first saw it I thought it was a manual with some ejector seat rigged up. :D

DagoAcura92

If u have money to play with try the Razo RA88. If u don't like the blue then all silver is RA87

U don't press this button to shift, u push down on the whole top portion (above the blue line). The button is for overdrive, but u can use it for lights, nitrous, or overboost.

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
If u have money to play with try the Razo RA88. If u don't like the blue then all silver is RA87

U don't press this button to shift, u push down on the whole top portion (above the blue line). The button is for overdrive, but u can use it for lights, nitrous, or overboost.

How much and where did you buy it from?

DagoAcura92

u can see that? i see red 'x's. n e ways I got mine from a private seller on ebay a couple of years ago. Google Razo RA88 or RA87 Automatic Shifter.

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
Haha that's pretty cool man. When I first saw it I thought it was a manual with some ejector seat rigged up. :D
thanks man! i aperiate it. lol thats a good idea. The first time i saw 2 fast 2 furious i was like i want ejector seats lol.

DagoAcura92

e-bay item #250657852260. I would start a $50 bid. I bought mine for $125. Sorry for the Jack Move, don't mean to steal the thread.

Prozon

Kris
MrDB1integra said:
thanks man! i aperiate it. lol thats a good idea. The first time i saw 2 fast 2 furious i was like i want ejector seats lol.
It would be great, except personally I can't afford to eject my door and passenger seat lol.