New to CI

Danny_DC4

Hi Everyone, my names Daniel from Central California and I recently bought my Integra so I decided to join. Its an all stock 1998 Integra LS and i already love it.:)

Im open to suggestions and constructive criticism. I also just bought Tein S.Tech Lowering Springs so thats something to look forward too.

Ryan659

Welcome to the integra family!

Suggestion: keep it classy and don't rice the shit out of it :)

Danny_DC4

Thanks guys I appreciate it, and i definately wont rice it out haha. And yes suspesion first then ill start fixing the little things.

Guppy

i learned the hard way, but i'm somewhat new to the teggy fam too, but the lower the car, the more maintenance and attention you'll have to put into your car. good luck bro!

PatEK

nice start, and maybe do the fixes before lowering it. a teg drives so good allready

Danny_DC4

nice start, and maybe do the fixes before lowering it. a teg drives so good allready
Currently everything is good on it mechanically, except for the drivers side window switch has to be in the perfect position to go down:|, but other than that its great. But i do definitely want to repaint those chipped rear view mirrors and maybe get some of those small dents out.