New to Teggys, need help on suspension problems.

Herb_777

I recently bought a 93 Integra, and let me say that I couldnt have been happier with the car.

Less than 2 weeks though, a deer ran out in front of my and I ditched the car, kinda slid persay. I just replaced the sway bar, because the bolt that ran through it was bent but the problem is;

the driver side tire is pushed towards the front bumper, what part could have failed to cause this? And if anyone could post a picture of their inner fender well so I have a better reference I would love it so much. I drove the car again and it pulled to the left super hard, but I expected this.

Thanks guys, I love this car and haven't even had time to join a forum before the baby was destroyed. :(

I can post some pictures tomorrow as well, if anyone wants a certain area or part photographed let me know.

Herb_777

Post pictures. Sounds like a bent control arm though.
I will post pictures tomorrow. Sorry for the horrible description.

It has positive caster.

Should I post upper control arms or the lower? This runs "double wishbone" and those are the control arms right? I am new to Teggy life, I went from VW life.

Pics tomorrow, its pretty dark here. Thanks man!

Nick_C78

Holy rust!

Looks to me like the lower control arm is bent and probably a few other things considering it took that much of an impact. Hopefully the subframe is ok. It is hard to tell from the pics, but I see there is a paint cracking and flaking off where the control arm bolts in to the chassis. It also looks a little tweaked right there. Especially in the last picture.

Here are what look like some of the problem spots where it appears kinked: