New to the site any pointers

91tegwitgsr

Hey guys I'm new to the site...figured I'd join since I just traded my 99 eclipse G.S. for a 91 DA with a gsr swap in it. I know a little about acura's but not the greatest on them. To start with I guess I'll let ya know about the swap that was done. Like I said it's a GSR with full intake has a skunk intake manifold coil overs on it not sure what type of rims aftermarket headlights. The motor only has about 70,000 miles on the body of the car has alot more. I figured it's high time to get back into a integra since I got rid of my 89 so many years ago. Well any input help would be completely welcome thanks

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
welcome! pics of the ride?

x2 on browsing. theres tons of info here. or if you wanna shoot the shit.

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome to the site! Pics please!

I just traded my 99 eclipse G.S. for a 91 DA with a gsr swap in it.
Pat yourself on the back for this...you found a sucker and traded a POS for a good looking, FAST, sports car :thumbs up

91tegwitgsr

I'm gotta get some good pics taken I was gone all weekend rained and the car is filthy so gotta clean it then I'll take the pics and post em up so all can see and thanks for the welcome everybody

heritage36

Welcome, if you ever have any questions, I would be more than happy to help. I am a honda/acura tech at a dealer and have owned a few DA integras now. Starting to know them quite well! Hope your new one works out good for you!