New to this, but want to lower my car and need suggestions & links.

Jsetel

Need help , I have a 93' integra 4dr . I wanna lower it but don't really know what I'm looking for. Anything helps (brands,links,etc) please and another big problem is I can't seem to find any specifically for my car so if you can, can you post the direct link to it or something? Or what is my car compatible with? ( once again I'm new to the Japanese scene, please and thank you.)

Ganyon

I believe all 90-93 suspension is interchangeable. Meaning, 2 door parts will fit on your 4 door. Now the easiest way is to go to the site store or tunersports.com, put in your car, and click on suspension. Then decide if you want full coilovers or a shock and spring combo.

dudeskee1325

Anything good that's adjustable? I too am new to mods and wanna know what's easiest

Ganyon

Depends. How much are you looking to spend? For a budget coil over, a lot of people like function and form coils. Others are just gonna recommend the koni/ground control setup. If you don't know what that is, then google it.

dudeskee1325

I'm a working student, so if I can get something that's "good enough" (something that gets the job done, works well, and isn't super expensive i.e. no more that $300) would be great

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Jsetel

@ganyon is that website legit to order off? How's kyb shocks and skunk 2 sleeves sound? Have heard good things about the Koni yellows on gc sleeves but unfortunately it's outside of my budget. Or how goods the skunk 2 sleeves on the stock shocks?

jbrown97ls

If you don't need it immediately then just dl save up. I'm a full time student and work too. It takes longer but it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk