no gas

oldskool90

so ive got a 1990 ls integra this afternoon it was approx 115 degrees outside and i was crusin along i stopped at the bank and when i came out my car wouldn't crank it was turnin over but its like it wasn't getting gas now this has happened before but i always thought it was vapor lock ive had this gen 2 for its whole life now and i can say that the reg maintenance has been kept up now i let it sit four about 5 hrs and tried to drive it home i made it but not with out the car stalling once and then making a gurgling sound then sputtering out it was almost like i have trash in my lines because i had to e bake it and rev it up before it would catch again any suggestions before i take it to the doctor for a huge bill?

uso_Dc

common prob with those things is the fuel pump relay, might want to maybe change your fuel filter or start doin the tune up and go from there....

if you dont take care of the car, your car wont take you places.

Last edited:

heritage36

Definitely start with the main fuel relay, uso_Dc is right. Those aren't that expensive, maybe 50 bucks, and the alternatives are very expensive (pump). You could change the fuel filter for maintenance, but that is not going to fix this problem. Hondas never have fuel filters clog

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
start with a fuel pressure test, it still could be ignition failure. you have to check for fuel and spark why its acting up