No idea whats wrong. 90 Integra

OnlyOneTone

Alright so I've seen a few posts on similar problems but none of them have been of help and There's a few things that I haven't seen addressed.

Ok for starters, I bought the teg knowing it needed a fuel pump. I replaced the fuel pump just to find out the wires to the fuel pump were bad. So I wired my own switch for the time being just to get it on the road. Came across another problem that the main relay wasnt clicking so I replaced that. Then the Alternator solenoid valve fuse keeps blowing. The main relay is no longer clicking. It was starting back up and the fuses were lasting for a little bit then it just completely stopped starting and the fuse isn't even blowing anymore. I'm at a complete lose on what could be wrong. I don't know too much about but everything engine wise seems sound. It cranks over and just won't catch. The distributor seems fine and so does the alternator. I'm not sure what it is but its a little metal boxin the top right corner im pretty sure it sends a signal to fire the pistons> That sounds wrong but I dont really know for sure what it does. Anyways thats not getting any power. I don't if its a wiring problem or what. It was suppose to be my DD so any help would be appreciated.

Jayteg

Make sure everything is wired properly, no cross wiring. I would wire the pump into another fuse/relay. I once wired one to a radio fuse in my civic where it would turn on with the car lol.

OnlyOneTone

Make sure everything is wired properly, no cross wiring. I would wire the pump into another fuse/relay. I once wired one to a radio fuse in my civic where it would turn on with the car lol.
I have it wired to a 10 in the engine bay fuse box. I can't think of which one right now.

That actually sounds awesome. ha

Also I'm not the greatest with wires. Theres a lot of electrical tape on quite a few wires that I haven't checked yet. Which worries because that means there was previous wiring problems.

Jayteg

I have it wired to a 10 in the engine bay fuse box. I can't think of which one right now.

That actually sounds awesome. ha

Also I'm not the greatest with wires. Theres a lot of electrical tape on quite a few wires that I haven't checked yet. Which worries because that means there was previous wiring problems.
Time to be patient my friend, I would trace all the wires to make sure they are properly matched. Stripe to stripe and solid to solid. Might wanna up that 10 to a 25 or you could put a safety fuse between the main fuse and the pump, that way if anything blows it'll be that fuse and not another one.

OnlyOneTone

Quick update. From where we wired the switch to the fuel pump, I found out my friend just left the original wires just kind of chilling, Im guessing that could be causing a problem even if they dont work?