no sound of fuel pump

cam/boost93

Okay so i bought this 93 integra rs for 300 $ the quys tht sold it yo me said he had bumped a car from behind n he didnt wanna fix it anymore n left the car parked for 3 years ..so he decided to sale it tht cheap..so i tryed making it work..so i find out tht one of the exhaust valves are bad n.i replaced all of them on my 1.8 DOHC ..i put new qaskets new timming belt new fuel pump ..new distributor cap ..n spark plugs..im 17 years old so i decided i could fix it my own at my high school auto tech shop..i torque everything as it should be ..i put thet timing correct as it said to do on the paper forums i printed ....so now i try turning it on..but there is no fuel in the injectors..there is spark ..but no fuel at all..i replace them wt 4 used injectors i clean them n everyghing n nop..no fuel at all...n i notice the fuel pump doesnt turn on..at all..not even with the key on ac...i put current over it n it does turn on..but not wt the key on ac position ..i already qave up on it..n i dont know wheter i should sale it for 200 bucks after everything i invested in it..i thought it was qoinq to work right away but no..i cant find the problem..some tell me its the relays but i dont reLly yet aet go learn about realays electrical things..yet..only blocks n oistons n all
of tht

Muckman

Not a M0derator
turn the ignition to ON and check for 12v on the wiring connector at the fuel pump. If you have voltage there then the fuel pump is bad. If no voltage then you have an electrical issue, probably main relay.

cam/boost93

the old fuel pump looked like a piece of the TITANIC...the fuel tank had alot of rust in it..i cleaned it..rinse it and i also pluged out the fuel lines with air pressure ..how do i check if the main relay ..is the problem?does it control the fuel pump.