Not popping vtec?? Possible symptons?

Mr.Fre$h

So i just finished swapping my 94 integra ls with a gsr. It has a check engine light. It reads code 10 which is Intake Air Temp sensor. Which sensor is this? Can it be cleaned?

When i first turn on the car and it warms up and i drive it hard it will hit vtec the first couple of runs and after a little bit it just wont pop anymore. I have to turn off the car and turn it back on and it will hit vtec again a couple a times and so on.

Dont really know what this can be. When i did the swap i wired up the IAB solenoid, knock sensor, and vtec. Am i missing something?

Any help would be great! thanks

trax_racing

i did the gsr swap my self and had alot of CEL comming on with same issues and the shop told me the vibration or something from it was causing the problem so one thing you can do is send off your ecu to get chipped and they can eliminate the knock sensor and some others to help

Mr.Fre$h

i did the gsr swap my self and had alot of CEL comming on with same issues and the shop told me the vibration or something from it was causing the problem so one thing you can do is send off your ecu to get chipped and they can eliminate the knock sensor and some others to help
I have a p28 ecu chipped. It rides fine it just stops popping vtec every now and then. But ima try on my friends ecu tomorrow and see if that fixes my problem.

Anyone know where the IAT sensor is at?