PasswordJDM 2-point shock tower strut bar
Skunk2 Short Shifter and knob
Pioneer Head Unit and speakers
LED Interior lighting

Complete

Engine Bay, with old strut

New Strut

Interior

Dyno sheet 1st and 2nd 130 Hp w/ 115 Tq -> 135 Hp w/ 120Tq calculation on an AWD dyno

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Buttonwillow? I didn't sign up for timing, but I have video of each session, I'd have to go back and look at the laps. But I kept up fairly well with everyone on the field. I even passed a Camaro with a Corvette engine because he ran out of gas haha.

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up for Greddy pipe

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
He did #1ccw, I think. It actually looks like a really fun track in ccw, but I just love that track in general

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Im sorry...but you posed mid corner for a picture?! I never have any idea of where the photogs are because im focusing on...driving. I still have no idea how you can one hand it through a corner. I have a hard enough time shifting mid corner

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Im sorry...but you posed mid corner for a picture?! I never have any idea of where the photogs are because im focusing on...driving. I still have no idea how you can one hand it through a corner. I have a hard enough time shifting mid corner
Actually where they were at at Buttonwillow, it was right in front of us, no way you could miss them if you even tried.

Laguna Seca though, I never saw them, but when I went to their trailer, they had pics of me going around.

I've gotten used to driving with one hand after pointing by everyone also.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Actually where they were at at Buttonwillow, it was right in front of us, no way you could miss them if you even tried.

Laguna Seca though, I never saw them, but when I went to their trailer, they had pics of me going around.

I've gotten used to driving with one hand after pointing by everyone also.
you point people by in the middle of a corner? All track days have on site photogs. I know they are there, i dont pay attention to them.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Never in the middle of the corner, but I have prepared myself for a straight at the end of a corner, since you can't point by on short straights, nor am I comfortable with it either.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Yeah, if I couldn't steer through a corner with one hand, I wouldn't have even bothered.

I already know about camera fixation being a bad thing, but I don't even look at the camera, I focus on my driving more so than my hand out the window, and it's probably falls to the same ranks as waving at the flaggers.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I had to one-hand going into the off-ramp when I was sliding back and forth going into the tight right hander - felt like it was going to pull my arm off, lol