Oh no Mr2

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i usually see taht around so cal... thats basically the only kit for MR2's that look very clean... most of the are widebody and some are not.

got a friend that actualy paid 16,000 for a SUPER MINT MR2, i mean it has EVERYTHING ORIGNAL.. LOW ASS MILES... and the INTERIOR STILL SMELLS LIKE NEW!... when it comes to rare good condition cars like these.... kelly blue blue doesn't know shit.... but 16,000 is too god damn much. rather have gotten something else or downpayment on a new car....

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
i hate center exhaust. Some ricer kid in my neighborhood has an 03 Cileca GTS or however you spell it and ever day he drives by my hosue he summems up the ricer in him w/ his blitz body kit, fake c/f hood and roof scoop(rolf) to slide his auto tranny into neutral and rev at my house every day but when i seen him on the highway and on roads he dosnt have the ballz to race my teg.

Damn ricers

teggy2281

that car with the teggy tailights actually doesn't look that bad. it actually looks clean. i give that guys props for doing that.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
teggy2281 said:
that car with the teggy tailights actually doesn't look that bad. it actually looks clean. i give that guys props for doing that.
haha whoa shit i didn't notice that.... good eyes

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i don't think it looks that bad either. khoa you blind bat....the lights were the first things i noticed lol