One Thing After Another With This Car!

db1love

so i just got done replacing my cv boot, and i go drive my car aroud the block, seems to be runnin great, i park it, go inside to wash my hands come back out and i see a fat ass puddle of somethin under the car, its leekin water like crazy!! i jacked it up and cant see were its comin from, its just runnin off shit, soo idk wats wrong, blown head gasket?, cracked blocck? can you guys give me some ideas on possibilities

thank you guys

mirrorimg

What is it leaking?

Is it clear water? Were you running your A/C for a while?

If its coolant, your radiator may be bad, or one of the hoses is bad.

db1love

no didnt have my ac on cuz it needs to be recharged, it works but not cold so i dont use it, its about 2 feet behind the radiator so idont think its that, its kinda like really really lite brown water, but i think its just that colors cuz its runnin of shit the the motor area so its probably just pickin up grease

emd513

could be a hose cracked by the motor or heater core or cracked head theres several things that would cause it.

db1love

yea i bet you anything you let me go under ur car ill fiind grease :) and i doubt its the radaitor

db1love

k well ive come to realize its probably the head gasket, cuz my car overheated 2 days before that, like really bad , so i started driving to cool it down and it did so i thought it was fine, but i think the head gasket blew :(

mirrorimg

If your coolant is low, and your leaking coolant, then its going to overheat because the system cannot keep pressure and the liquid boils. or the coolant falls below the level to make it though the system.

You need to find the leak, theres no more input we can add. There are a lot of coolant hoses that snake around the engine bay. My suggestion is to walk across them all and check them to see if theyre wet.

If you think its the headgasket, then oil would be in the coolant, or coolant in the oil. If its not mixing with the oil, then you would have some coming out of the side of the block. You need to SEE this before jumping to that conclusion.

db1love

If your coolant is low, and your leaking coolant, then its going to overheat because the system cannot keep pressure and the liquid boils. or the coolant falls below the level to make it though the system.

You need to find the leak, theres no more input we can add. There are a lot of coolant hoses that snake around the engine bay. My suggestion is to walk across them all and check them to see if theyre wet.

If you think its the headgasket, then oil would be in the coolant, or coolant in the oil. If its not mixing with the oil, then you would have some coming out of the side of the block. You need to SEE this before jumping to that conclusion.
understand, today i checked the ccolant and it was low wass fuckk, so i filled it up and took it around the block and now its not leakin, so im assuming that wat it wass