Performance Chips

heykosal

Angkorian
apparently that thing piggybacks onto the IAT sensor..wow..so what does it do..trick the ECU into thinking the engine is ingesting colder air? that's ridiculous. it would be thinking it has denser air thus dumping MORE fuel into what in fact is NOT denser air and that could be harmful..or a worthless waste of fuel at the least.

Jenkins

Yeah, I definately wanted to find out more about the ECUs here before buying one. You guys have a good site or something where I can buy a good HP/Fuel Eff ECU?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
apparently that thing piggybacks onto the IAT sensor..wow..so what does it do..trick the ECU into thinking the engine is ingesting colder air? that's ridiculous. it would be thinking it has denser air thus dumping MORE fuel into what in fact is NOT denser air and that could be harmful..or a worthless waste of fuel at the least.
x2 you could just run without o2 sensors for that

Yeah, I definately wanted to find out more about the ECUs here before buying one. You guys have a good site or something where I can buy a good HP/Fuel Eff ECU?
phearable.net

sexystover

youve got the concept but i believe it does the opposite. since cars run rich from the factory i think it makes the car inject less fuel so the car gets better MPG and more hp