PICS and BOUT TIME

WDEDMON1

So i figured out a way to get my pics on the computer and I uploaded em to photo bucket. Dont hate on the lack of fender. I know it looks like shit but I'm concentrating on my performance first. I gotta get that frame bent back out to where the fender bolts at the top. These pics also go with the MY BEGINNING Thread I posted a few days back. Enjoy
[/IMG][/IMG]

jdean41

Looks like a good start man. Id go ahead and find a fender though before you do much performance wise, cuz u should b able to find a fender and hood relatively cheap at a junk yard or something. But yeah man good start. What all are your plans for it. oh and im diggin those wheels for real.

rockadilla

thats right.
I'm assuming he's not "rolling around" TOO much with no timing belt. After u fix it u should definately lower that thing, 4x4 status ftl lol

WDEDMON1

Well, i fixed the water pump and replaced the belts already(MY BEGINNING thread if u want to read) Its a recent thread since I did it this weekend. No pics on that one. This is the collection so far. Oh and rockadilla, it is lowered. Slammed with coilovers. The shadows make it look higher than it is. Ill post up some new ones tonight. I cant get anywhere w/o nearly rippin my muffler off.

Not sure yet on what to do with motor. Im thinkin either gsr head or Vtec.I wanna get a turbo for it too. I want to redo the new motor I pick up completely. Pistons, rings, cams, etc.. Headers, New intake manifold, motor mounts and I dont know too much about transmissions so Ill need guidance here. Whats the best way to go?

Yea those wheels have been discontinued but they are very nice.16s. I have low pros, 205 40 16s on it now.

I appreciate the comments yall. Get a good laugh in now b/c its gonna get mean ASAP.

jdean41

yeah u have the same size wheels i have. 16s look best on gen 2's i think. I think you should go all motor. Turbos are easy power but alooooot of cash once u take into consideration actually building the motor, then buying the turbo kit. Id go with a b18c1 and get some high comp pistons, new rods, have the head ported and polished, get some new cams, camgears, valves, retainers, valve springs, everything. And as far as drivetrain id upgrade clutch and a little bit lighter flywheel and a short throw. If your gettin a new tranny all together i like the way the ys1 is geared but its a cable not hydro. The gsr tranny is geared a good bit lower.

WDEDMON1

Yea mine is cable too. I'm not sure if I wanna do the conversion. How hard is it? Are the benefits even that much? I think Im boring out the pistons too. Over 40. Suspensions first tho. I need to buy that kit from energy suspension, torch out all my old bushings(control arms etc) and get a shop with a hydrolic press to put the new ones in. Unless someone knows a way to do it without 1. Im going with black n gray on the car or blue n gray. Im leaning towards black. When I rip the motor out Im going to paint the bay and try to clean it up as much as possible. I am going to replace everything in the head and as much as I can in the block. Waiting on the money now.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hey there. I cant say i've ever seen a 4door second gen, Looks good (from certain angles at this point lol)

jdean41

The conversion isnt all that hard, but i myself actually prefer the cable tranny. Its a bit easier to work on. And if yours is like mine (ys1) its probably geared relatively high, which in my opinion is better than say, a gsr tranny because u dont have as much take off but u get a large amount of top end and once you hit second it accelerates pretty damn fast lol

WDEDMON1

Yea and a turbo on that mother. Imagine second then. 4500........BLOW OFF VALVE. Ballin lol

Thanks klutchDb7. Thats why I love it so much. I dont ever see the four doors. After I finish, I bet all the dads in America will wanna buy it from me lol. (but honey the car seat can fit perfect in the back......(coughs)plus it does 1/4 in 10s) lol

WDEDMON1

Also, the interior is immaculate minus a few small problems. Door panel fabric is comin off at the top and of course the driver's seat it ripped all to hell on the left side. Its grey and black, one of the best colors in these cars(thats why im leaning to painting the car grey n black btw). Ill get pics when I clean it out. lol Its a mess right now.

Also, the interior is immaculate minus a few small problems. Door panel fabric is comin off at the top and of course the driver's seat it ripped all to hell on the left side. Its grey and black, one of the best colors in these cars(thats why im leaning to painting the car grey n black btw). Ill get pics when I clean it out. lol Its a mess right now.
This thing sounds a lot like what my DB1 was going to be...I can't wait to see the final product.:D