Pics of my DA DeRiced

DAteg

dont worry, I been at it for 2 years piece by piece. I put on some DC (94-01 teggy) sideskirts or rocker panels as they're called by Acura. I had to cut and sand them to fit.
they look good im thinking of either getting dc side skirts or ek ones once i find some. and i like your rims bro they go well with the car

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
Thanks.

the EK sides are harder to install because they involve a lot of L-brackets to be used, but look just as nice though. They make the car look lower too

DAteg

Thanks.

the EK sides are harder to install because they involve a lot of L-brackets to be used, but look just as nice though. They make the car look lower too
are the dc ones the same process?

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
the DC sideskirts just involve cutting with a scissor, or razor blade, etc. Then for mounting tap in some bolts along the bottom and the sides.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
awsesome job man...car looks really good now ...I like this thread..keep it up !
I definately am. But unfortunately preventive maintenance on the car will be taking up most of my funds for now.

DAteg

that looks very clean.....now u need a set of matching wheels.

pm me if u need anything...there are usually about 2-3 das in the local yards.
i dont mean to jack your thread and im sorry but, 8urcivic, can you find me a 92-93 front bumper??