Pics of the whips......nothing special.....

sargeek1975

finally
I guess it still needs a drop even if it has springs
Holy f*ck.

Yes it has springs; the ones put on it from the factory where the car was built. Yet again:

Springs, JRSC and supporting mods along the way with VAFC
Along the way means not here yet. Meaning not on the car yet. Also meaning the car is at stock height and I would have to agree on it needing a drop as I ordered fully adjustables. If I thought it didn't need a drop I wouldn't have springs on the way.

And believe it or not; the muffler IS quiet. Pulled the center piece off 'cause my butt dyno didn't like it. If ANYTHING is noisey on that car; it's the intake. Wayyyyyy louder than the muffler.

and just in case
It is at stock height and I know it needs to be lowered. That's why I ordered springs and they are on the way. On the way means I don't have them currently and my car is still at the stock height on stock springs. When I get the springs I ordered here at my house from the UPS guy I will put them on the car and it will be lower; as at current time the car is on stcok springs and at a stock height and I know it needs to be lowered; which is why I am waiting for the springs to get here that I ordered so that I can lower it.

Last edited: