Plans for my EG hatch

91tegwitgsr

As everybody know's I traded my 91 DA for a 95 EG hatch CX model I figured out what I'm gonna do for a motor.....I'm thinkin bout doing a B20V....I think it will be fun plus I'm gonna look in to some F&F1's for the suspension. Find a good sounding exhaust tint the windows darker putting my system in it. Also from and rear lip's and do a nice duckbill on it.

91tegwitgsr

b20 all day every day :thumbs up
You have just a b20 or b20v? I'm thinkin b20v with a gsr head and itr cam's.......if I'm go in might as well have some fun ya know. Plus I've trolled all around trying to find general b20v build prices and seems like nobody has a straight forward answer.

da9 b20 beast

mines a b20b ...before the teg got totalled i loved it thing never gave up! i loved the torque al i had was i/h/e was gona chip ecu and use a grs hea as well theyre beastly if u use the right
set up go balls out :)

91tegwitgsr

mines a b20b ...before the teg got totalled i loved it thing never gave up! i loved the torque al i had was i/h/e was gona chip ecu and use a grs hea as well theyre beastly if u use the right
set up go balls out :)
I got a buddy in town who's all about building motors.......he's actually the one I traded my teg to for the EG....so if all works out right and I deploy he's gonna do the work for me. I've got him pricing everything out....So yeah I'm gonna go balls out for sure. I'm pretty much gonna build it for boost I don't want a all motor build. Plus a boosted b20v in a EG hatch......alot of torque and power with the turbo hahaha I'm gonna shoot for keeping up or beating my buddy's GTO.

91tegwitgsr

Hey guys been awhile since I've posted on here....well just to give a update to everybody. I didn't deploy so no B20 project for awhile. I'm now rebuilding a d15b7 that came with the car. Got some parts ordered and here already just waiting on my Megan Racing Test pipe....well onto some pics of the new parts.

Full gasket,Ring, and bearing kit

By damnbeaverskid at 2012-03-01

No name brand header---for now

By damnbeaverskid at 2012-03-01

SRS N1 catback exhaust

By damnbeaverskid at 2012-03-06

91tegwitgsr

I'm just goin for DD status and fuel with the way gas prices are goin I ain't wanting a rig that's gonna run me to much cash on fuel ya know

Kyle

It just depends on how you drive. You will still get really good mileage in a B18C, even more you swap out the gears for some long LS ones. But if you drive in VTEC 24/7 then you're gonna burn fuel. Keep us updated, and post some pictures.

91tegwitgsr

It just depends on how you drive. You will still get really good mileage in a B18C, even more you swap out the gears for some long LS ones. But if you drive in VTEC 24/7 then you're gonna burn fuel. Keep us updated, and post some pictures.
I'll keep you guys posted with pics as the progress goes with getting everything done