Please Help Interior Swap

heritage36

You can always swap out interiors in hondas, its just a matter of if you are willing to spend the money to do it just because she doesn't like it. Is there something in particular she doesn't like about it? Might be hard to find rear seats to put in, but you could easily get from seats and brackets for it. Are you talking just the seats or more than that?

heritage36

You would probably have to replace everything because its all color matched. You could see if you can find one at a junkyard with grey interior, but I am sure it would be very costly and then you have to swap it all around.

mirrorimg

I didnt realize this was the 06 civic forum?

Of course you can swap interior pieces. Find someone selling their interior from a different interior colored (Same generation) civic and switch them out.

If you're talking about 90-93 integra into 06 civic... I would think twice about that...

j13

Keep It Clean
I've read somewhere that 95% of the time, Red civics have black-gray interior. So If she likes black, find a Red civic at the junk yard and get the trim pieces.

Try a pick-n-pull salvage yard

wobet

RS SPECIAL EDITION? :o
she doesnt like the baige she wants grey she ridiclous
sell me the civic, and if you plan on spoiling her more, use the money to get a dif color i guess... thats a little rediculous though my friend. if for you its a "fun project" cool .. win win for ya both.. but really it sounds like a waste of time to tare apart a "like new" car (being an 06 im asuming) to change something so tedious. I could see "i hate the digital gage, get me a speedo tac" (also silly, i love the digi, its just an example) but man, if my wife said to me "o i dont like the interior get me a new one" id be like " here, sell the car, get what you want...." seeing as how you dont have to do something as drastic as purchase a car for her.

93DA/Mik

You can do lots of things here, they are easy to hard.
You can die all of the interior. Not my best sugestion but it can be done and it will look good for some time,but it will need to be touched up. I f you plan on doing this use SEM products they are more $$ but much better.
You can get a ketzkin kit and go to new seat skins will look beter than new if done right. with new carpet.