Please help!!

Malesso671

I'm new to the forum and the Integra world. I have a 92' Integra LS and the car cranks but it won't start. I wanna know what are causes of this problem and some ways to fix it. Please someone help..

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
could u be a little more descriptive. is it making a sound .. is it getting fuel, spark, air? dos the battery have a strong enough charge?

Malesso671

Yesterday it started for a few seconds then died. Now today I tried to start it and all I got was cranking but it didn't start. I know its not the battery cause the battery I have is fairly new, so any ideas?

Malesso671

Okay so today I got the car to start for about 2 minutes then it died. Why?

emd513

When it died were you giving it gas. Do you have new wires plugs cap rotor. What about your fuel filter is it new or need to be. Also fuel regulator. Replace it. How long has it been sitting. Have your coil checked. If after all this has been done and it still has a problem pull your pump out and put a new one in. If that's doesn't do it then your looking at a relay or even a short somewhere that's causing your problem. But either way you need to be more specific and tell us what all you have done or we can not help

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Malesso671

When it died were you giving it gas. Do you have new wires plugs cap rotor. What about your fuel filter is it new or need to be. Also fuel regulator. Replace it. How long has it been sitting. Have your coil checked. If after all this has been done and it still has a problem pull your pump out and put a new one in. If that's doesn't do it then your looking at a relay or even a short somewhere that's causing your problem. But either way you need to be more specific and tell us what all you have done or we can not help

Yes I was giving it gas when it died and thanks I'll try doing what you said.

emd513

Fuel filter first. You will need it no matter what. Then if you can hear the pump kick on try a regulator. If that doesn't do it check the pressure before replacing the pump if its good you could be out of time or vacuum leak so on and so on.

Malesso671

Fuel filter first. You will need it no matter what. Then if you can hear the pump kick on try a regulator. If that doesn't do it check the pressure before replacing the pump if its good you could be out of time or vacuum leak so on and so on.

thanks I appreciate it.