PLX DM-100 and SM's Install (w/ pictures)

patrick4588

Integra God
cool shit like i said earlier. plx is the best wideband IMO. big reason is the ability to chain everything together and they are notoriously accurate.

bschulz

Granny Sedan
That screen came from the 52mm gauge. The screen size is a bit smaller obviously and just happen to center perfectly between everything. Can't go wrong with a PLX...

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
They are super accurate. I thought you took the gauge apart.:thumbup: Again, very cool man.

bschulz

Granny Sedan
Yeah the gauge casing did get split apart. I meant that the screen itself fits perfectly between the tach needle and surrounding 'bezel'.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You wouldn't happen to know what size the cutout was? Maybe measure the old gauges face?

I think a teg cluster could use a 200, our tachs are much larger than the civics.

Last edited:

bschulz

Granny Sedan
Yeah I have to get a hold of the program wrote for it to get you the exact size. We went a couple tenths over the actual pixel height and width (128x160) so that it was viewable at an angle.

Hmm another reason to finally get myself a teg...I'll be very jealous if that fits :lol:

bschulz

Granny Sedan
I'll have to take it out and measure it for you. I'm going to be experimenting with different anti-reflective films to help the visibility in direct sunlight so I should be able get that info soon.