pour water in engine?!?

rexpepper123

ok so ive been reading lots of crap on seafoam for some reason i think prob cuz i like how it makes a huge cloud of white smoke while it "cleans' your engine and i came across this guy its pretty funny if ya ask me but i think hes maken stuff up lol i found it on bobistheoilguy.com

hes telling people to add water to the engine

"just use a quart of water injected by same technique....leaves the plugs spotless....search forum
water injection made the British Merlin/Griffin aircraft v12's the top fighter aircraft engines of WW2....powered everything from the Spitfires, the Mosquito bomber to even the US made Mustang....perfectly clean engines ran for hundreds of hours.....Pratt & Whitney radials had to be torn down and deposits cleaned every 25>50 hours or they fell out of the sky"

"You can use water yes. Distilled water, through the brake booster line to intake, it virtually steam cleans and balsts everything in thier. As for the plugs," -ziggy

now from what ive learned and have always been told is gas/oil/engines dont mix at all lol fire and water dont mix? or am i really missing something here lol

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i remember hearing it would remove carbon, i wouldnt risk it, u have to trickle it in somehow

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
honesetly its probally safer than the seafoam, that stuffs hard on the cat. whenever a headgasket fails, the cylinder that gets the water in it is polished clean, looks brand new.

Cripton805

honesetly its probally safer than the seafoam, that stuffs hard on the cat. whenever a headgasket fails, the cylinder that gets the water in it is polished clean, looks brand new.
x508904849065065054065640

Seafoam is bad on the CAT and o2 sensors