Projector Headlights Turn Signal

BradFournier

Hey guys and girls. I bought some Projector Headlights, and I was thinking of wiring the halo's into my turn signal wire, so that they are on, but when I turn, they blink with my corners. Anyone done this before? Does it work?

Thanks!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Hey guys and girls. I bought some Projector Headlights, and I was thinking of wiring the halo's into my turn signal wire, so that they are on, but when I turn, they blink with my corners. Anyone done this before? Does it work?

Thanks!
I'm sure it would work. I thought about doing it with the halos on my fog lights. But if you were to do that I'd set it up only to come on with the flasher and put an amber bulb in it.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

rexpepper123

yeah theres a guy on here that has them. i cant find the thread but he had a video of it ill keep looking and let you know if i find it

BradFournier

Thanks guys! Appreciate the time you took looking dude :)!

Looked at the vid, seems to make the signals blink faster :( Because of the extra resistance.

Last edited:

rexpepper123

i wonder if they will blink that fast. i know he has led bulbs in his blinkers but without them maybe it would blink normal.

BradFournier

rexpepper123

no problem at all! yeah super cheap leds it should be called lol i was thinking of doing the same thing but i just went with an hid kit instead of the halos for now anyways. hope everything turns out awesome for you post some pics when ya get everything im interested to see how it turns out

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
The halo will probably cause a fast blink. I'm pretty sure they use an led to light up the ring.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

BradFournier

no problem at all! yeah super cheap leds it should be called lol i was thinking of doing the same thing but i just went with an hid kit instead of the halos for now anyways. hope everything turns out awesome for you post some pics when ya get everything im interested to see how it turns out
Will do dude. Just bought them today, so should arrive in the next couple weeks. I'll let you know when I have pics :D