Purchasing an integra, help

dustyrome

I just found a '99 Integra Gsr up for sale - $5000. It has 138k miles, clean title. It also has shaved side moldings, antenna, and rear emblems can someone elaborate on what that means? Everything on the engine is stock, it has an oem lip kit and is lowered on function and form coilovers. What i mainly wanted to know is this a good price? I offered the guy $4500. Do i have to worry about the car being lowered at all? Im also new here so please excuse any mistakes

imchongx3

Shaved moldings mean the Honda logos are gone and like patched over some way. Same for antenna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneFastGSR

The moldings are the black strips down the side of the car, If they're shaved than they've been removed, Hopefully done right. Antenna is deleted, emblems deleted, If it's lowered on function and form coilovers that's a good quality coilover so you shouldn't have to worry about anything. If it's low enough to scrape anything in my book it's too low but those are adjustable and you can raise the car no problem. At that mileage and clean title, If the car is a clean car, runs good, etc, I'd say it's worth 4500 for sure. It's hard to find a good clean gsr these days

Do you have pictures of it you can post?

pinatigerdc4

The car has to be super clean. And I mean like 10/10 interior and exterior for it to be 5k. If not and it has dings here and there and maybe some rips in the interior then yeah work your way down. If you feel its too low then just raise it to your preferred height.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

OneFastGSR

That's a clean ass car aside from the right side of it the paint looks weird in pictures. Maybe it's the picture? Looks really clean, With oem optionals, blades, clean black leather interior, If you want a integra gsr you better scoop that car up! It's a beauty. Keep it original if you get it! Very hard to find one like that. OEM Optionals are rare theirselves. Wish that car was near me i'd buy it. Looking at pics it's so clean... I'd offer 4500. Some people might disagree with me, Wait for others opinions if you like. In my opinion it's a good buy but i'd definately have to see it in person and drive it. Pics can lie

dustyrome

Yeah I thought the same, I've actually been looking for a good quality gsr for a few months now, been pretty hard to find so I'm lucky this popped up. Most have either a ton of miles, or they are too overpriced for me, I almost started to look for other cars or even an ls. The only reason i was worried about it being lowered was because someone had told me it is better to stay away from buying cars that have been lowered. Thanks for the input

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Damn, that car is so nice. Id say it's worth it, $4500 is a good price. Good lick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk