Putting 17s on my DA

edwon01

do u guys think it is too big? it would be nice if there are picture that l can references to

edwon01

thx alot guys . yea i thought i would be too big too . but ppl in the wheels shop keep telling me that 17 is "just good enough" LOL

j13

Keep It Clean
17"s would look too big on a DA. They look huge on DC's and bigger on DA's.

15">16"

735e32

Im MEL.
yes. way too big. the biggest you should go are 16's.

Jay417

Beast From The East
i had 18s on my DC2 and not a problem but i wanted to lower it a lil more so now i got 17s and the teg runs great no rubbin @ all

emd513

i have 17s on my da and there just fine with a 2 inch drop. now im going to 16s and dropping to a 3 inch but thats the only reason is so i can get lower. but if you plan on staying above 2 inch mark go with them. i dont think 16s look good unless there lowered.

integration718

I had 17s and they look great with a 2 inch drop but no camber kit but tires didn't last .second time i did 18s with a 1.2rear drop and 1inch infront with skunk 2 front camber and ingalls rear and it looks sweeeeeet.and no rubing unless I put people in the rear.but its a DA there should'nt be no one in the rear

paoloDa92

uhm 17 and 18s?

getting read for the flood?

keep it 15 or 16.

unless yyour gonna put a big wing. decals. color your interior blue then ya 17 or 18s are cool.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Impossible, lover souls were never made in 16"
I personally prefer 16"s, but 17"s don't always look bad.

17x.7.5 +42

16"s

Last edited: