putting Tein S Tech on OEM shocks

edwon01

will l blew my shocks ? and wat brand of shock would u guys recommend if it is absolutely necessary to change it my car is a 93 DA

98IntegraRS

yes, any drop on stocks shocks will eventually blow them..
you have a budget or any shock?

kyb, tokico, skunk2, koni etc

edwon01

how much does shocks usually cost? cuz if they adds up being close to the price of coilovers then l might as well go for the coilovers which is not really my budget . gonna save more first ahha

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
bout 400 for a set of blues, plus 200 for springs.
you can get function&form type1 coilovers for 600something

edwon01

ok thx for the info guys . but damn l thought l can get away with it with OEM shocks ahaha , wat if l only drop it for 1.5 inch wiht h&r spring? would that be ok , and what will happen to my car if l did blew my shocks?
l just more info b4 l officallly change my mind

Rich-PMS

I found someone on craigslist with new kyb agx with nuespeed springs 275obo.

Look around, you can and will find killer deals!

Antx

I have tein s-techs on OEM shocks. They 're absolutely horroble. I ordered skunk2 sport shocks.

But the main problem is , tein s-techs are too soft & comfortable. It feels like I use an old Chevy.

I don't recommend..

edwon01

Antx , aside form the shitty riding quality, did it damage ur OEM shocks? cuz l think l will be doin H&R instead if l am gonna do the spring

Vinyl Trooper

I know I'm late, but I found my Tokico Blues for 230 out the door in LA. I'm sure they will ship. Let me know if anyone needs the #.