Question about Coilovers

Mramazing42

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skunk2-Pro-C-Coilovers-94-01-Integra-92-95-Civic-/390883148183?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5b02738197&vxp=mtr

EDIT: I have decided I will resell these once they arrive. If anyone would like to buy them please let me know.

Instead of creating a new thread I will ask here.

I would like to make my car quicker and am not sure how I should go about doing this. I have about $1500 to spend so please let me know!

Also, is there any way I can look at my old threads?

Last edited:

96LSteg

Jemel
This will all depend on the shop and your location. best bet is to call the shops and ask. after install, you will need an alignment (depending on how low you go)

Ls Vteg

You will be paying a pretty little penny if you take those to a shop to have them installed but at least you will know they were done correctly (in most cases) get an alignment afterwards
Camber kits are something to look at too when you're dealing with suspension

Mramazing42

This will all depend on the shop and your location. best bet is to call the shops and ask. after install, you will need an alignment (depending on how low you go)
Thanks for the advice. How much more is the alignment? Will most shops do it when I have them install them? Just would like to know what I should be prepared for.

IsAlwaysBroken

All Stock
Thanks for the advice. How much more is the alignment? Will most shops do it when I have them install them? Just would like to know what I should be prepared for.
Alignment costs tend to vary by location/shop. Not all shops have an alignment machine, so you may need to call around. If you have friends that have a lowered ride ask them where and how they had it done.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
An alignment is like $80 for all four corners.

If you're not going to use them, be prepared to take a bit of a loss or sit on them for a while...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You already ordered them I would just put them in. You'd still have money to do I/H/E
Not if his budget is $1,500 and he still needs to install the coils. I would much rather have coilovers, not those though, than i/h/e any day of the week/month/year/decade/century/millennium

randomhobo

automagic user
If there is a Firestone nearby go there and get the "lifetime alignment" it's like $150 up front but they will realign up to 4 times a year for free as long as you have the car.