quick question

db1love

is right hand drive illegal in the states?? i was watchin something on youtube about streetraces and the cops busted this kids balls like all night cuz he had a rhd conversion, so i stated to wonder??

blue94teg

no its not illegal. cops dont see it often thats prolly why they were bustin his ball. at least i know its not in wisconsin. there isnt a law in the book that says driver must drive on left hand side or anything along those lines.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It's not illegal. The US Government drives thousands of them every day.....Postal trucks

azspd02

is right hand drive illegal in the states?? i was watchin something on youtube about streetraces and the cops busted this kids balls like all night cuz he had a rhd conversion, so i stated to wonder??
Lol that kinda reminds me of how a couple pigs stopped my buddy in his sti cuz it was loud n told him they were gonna write him a ticket for having his cats off when they weren't and my friend sarcastically asked em if they knee what cats were and they just looked at each other n let us go....silly piggies the badge doesn't replace an education or a minimal level of intelligence..

spadesb18

HONDA ENTHUSIAST
In some states the car has to be a certain year or older in order to drive RHD. I've seen hundreds of old guys rockin the old school Bentleys and things of that nature not to sure on having a RHD car thats a manufactured car in america as LHD....:2confused

MattLaBonte

A guy that lives around here had a RHD teg converted with the JDM front end and the rear fog and shit. Looked so clean. Was turbo'd too. Either way hes going to jail haha, not for the RHD though