Rear Defroster Problem

mr abero

so ive checked on other forums and sites but everyone had theyre problem solved, except mine....so i was wondering, i replaced the switch, and the fuse, but it doesnt even light up still....i have a DA RS, those do come with that option right?? lol......if anything what are other options for me to do? i checked the lines aswell i dont see any cracks or missing ends in the gaps.......any wiring diagrams?

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
You might have the fried ICU (Integrated Control Unit) that is a common problem in g2s.

OlegWasHere

I'm not sure about 2nd gen integras but my defroster wasnt working either so i replace the button that gets pushed. bought it for 5 bucks off a guy that sold me my hatch glass. replaced it and viola. it worked.

Prozon

Kris
I don't think the button is supposed to stay in?
Mine doesn't anyways..

You might try replacing the button, hell, maybe it's just the light bulb in the button thats bad lol.

mr abero

You might have the fried ICU (Integrated Control Unit) that is a common problem in g2s.
Where is that located? And how much are those? Weather is crazy right now

mr abero

I'm not sure about 2nd gen integras but my defroster wasnt working either so i replace the button that gets pushed. bought it for 5 bucks off a guy that sold me my hatch glass. replaced it and viola. it worked.
I tried replacing it...I think it might be that icu thingy